Navigation

GRAMMAR IN CONTEXT 3 [eBook.pdf - Learning English Document]

I am grateful to the team at National Geographic Learning/Cengage Learning for showing their faith io the Grammar in Context series by putting their best resources and talent into it. I would especially like to thank Laura Le Drean for driving this series into an exciting, new direction. Her overall vision of this new edition has been a guiding light. I would also like to thank my development editor, Claudi Mim6, for managing the difficult day-to-day task of polishing and refining the manuscript toward its finished product. I would like to thaulc Dennis Hogan, Sherrise Roehr, and John McHugh for their ongoiog support of Grammar in Context through its many editions.

I wish to acknowledge the immigrants, refugees, and international students I have known, both as a teacher and as a volunteer with refugee agencies. These people have increased my understanding of my own language and taught me to see life from another point of view. By shariog their observations, questions, and life stories, they have enriched my life enormously.

This new edition is dedicated to the millions of displaced people in the world. The Uuited States is the new home of many refugees, who survived unspealcable hardships in Burundi, Rwanda1 Iraq, Sudan, Burma, Bhutan, and other countries. Their resiliency in starting a new life and learniog a new language is a tribute to the human spirit. 

Download:
*** Link Google Drive *** (Click link below and waiting 3s, then Click "Get Link")


Password open .rar: www.vqminh.com
Share
Banner

ketoanthue

Post A Comment:

0 comments: